Book I'm Reading Now:

The Divine Comedy, Dante



Song I've Had on Repeat Lately:
"How It Ends," Devotchka


Go Rent This Movie Now:

Little Miss Sunshine


CD of the Month Club -- Dave's Selection:
Ben Kweller, Ben Kweller










Read About My Participation in the 3-Day Walk for Breast Cancer!!




Read the Weblog Review of my blog









Complain to me here:
lpiercha@hotmail.com


 
Archives
<< current













 

Q u i c k F a c t s A b o u t M e

  • Birthdate: 9/14/79
  • Age: You do the math (26)
  • Hometown: The Roch, MI (aka. The Crotch, aka. Crotchscratcher, aka. Crotchmolester, aka. Rochester)
  • Currently Living: Clawson, MI
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: Ha ha, yeah right
  • Favorite Color: Blue (preferably navy)
  • Profession: Researcher
  • Favorite Nickname: Trick, Sloan
  • Favorite Drinks:Vodka Tonic, Guinness, Diet Dr. Pepper, Dirty Martinis, red wine
  • Favorite TV Show: Friends, Sex & The City, Project Runway, The Amazing Race, Iron Chef America
  • Least Favorite TV Show: A Baby Story, I Love Lucy, Martha Stewart, Everybody Loves Raymond, every hour long drama
  • Favorite Books: The History of Love, Beloved, A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius, Fight Club, A Prayer for Owen Meany, The of Being, SurUnbearable Lightness vivor, Empire Falls, The Corrections, The Bell Jar
  • Favorite Movies: Little Miss Sunshine, Anchorman, The 40 Year Old Virgin, Wordplay, American Beauty, Life is Beautiful, Amelie, Breakfast Club, Singin In The Rain, Sixteen Candles, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Sleeping Beauty, Dancer in the Dark, Duets, The Virgin Suicides, The Manchurian Candidate (1962), Austin Powers I, II & III, My Best Friends Wedding, Moulin Rouge, Tommy Boy, Billy Madison, The Shining, Gone With The Wind, Bridget Jones' Diary, Chicago, Love Actually
  • Guilty Pleasure Movies: Xanadu, Dirty Dancing, Overboard, Groundhog Day, Steel Magnolias, 10 Things I Hate About You, Bond movies, Footloose, Clue, Murder By Death, High Spirits, A Cinderella Story
  • What I Do Too Much: Check email, crossword puzzles, complain about my job to friends and family,
  • Obsessions: sushi, Indian food, ranch dressing, toenail polish, song lyrics, hands, awards shows, symmetry, avocados, maps, dreams, This American Life, the display in my car that tracks my MPG
  • Pet Peeves: loud eaters, slurping, gulping, arrogance, snoring, bad grammar, repetition, late mergers, ripping cardboard, the word "chunky", intolerance, couples in a restaurant sitting on the same side of a booth, pop-up ads, privacy manager, men that drive without shirts on, being foolish, unfairly jumping to conclusions, being made fun of, cat-calling, people who type too hard
  • Greatest Fear: crossing bridges
  • Relaxing Activites: late night drives to sing by myself, headstands, hot baths,
  • Wish I Was: Ansel Adams, Jenifer Aniston, in love, living alone
  • Prized Possessions: ring from my grandparents, flower pot of my Grandma's, electric blanket (temporarily broken), tongue scraper, my bed
  • Craziest Thing Ever Done: getting a tattoo, strip Jenga
  • Things I Eventually Want To Do: skydive, buy a guitar, learn how to play the aforementioned guitar, take flying lessons, travel to France, write a novel, learn how to play the harp, tap dancing lessons, run a marathon




W o r t h w h i l e R e a d i n g





















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Where does the time go when it's not around here?
 
Thursday, April 19, 2007  
And you already know, how, this, will end....So although it would be easy to toss the "I'm busy, bite me" explanation for my lack of posting, I won't. However, I have tried. I swear. But for some reason, it hasn't been working. It's entirely possible that I'll spend yet another lengthy amount of time constructing a lovely entry to let you all (all 4 of you now?) know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, and hit that magical publish button only for my hard work to get siphoned away into the abyss of the Internet, never to be seen or heard from again. In which case you'll never even know that I wrote this and mentioned that this would vanish ("I mean, I'm looking down on Wayne's basement but, that's not Wayne's basement..."). But they've changed blogger over to a Google-based thing, and apparently Google and I haven't quite hit it off. So let me, once again, attempt to recap the last multiple months of my life.

1. I got into a car accident.
2. I wasn't hurt.
3. My car however, was very hurt.
4. I had my car fixed.
5. A couple short weeks later, I got a new car.
6. It sucks ass to crash your car a few short weeks before you plan to get rid of it.
7. I was happy to finally have all the $$ I've sunk into car insurance come back around.
8. I was not happy when I received my renewal quote for my insurance.
9. My sister and her family moved to Ohio.
10. I have since made a lovely weekend trip to Ohio.
11. It makes me sad that my sister and her family are in Ohio.
12. It makes my sister and her family sad that they are in Ohio.
13. The boy almost got arrested by the vice cops for "allegedly" exposing himself during his performance at the Dirty Show.
14. If someone thought that the 5 foot long vacuum hose covered in pink felt was actually him, then I'm the luckiest girl alive.
15. When he came over after the incident and was explaining it to me, I kept asking, "How could the bike cops catch you in your car?"
16. I didn't quite understand that it was vice cops, not bike cops.
17. It would be pretty cool if a bike cop would have caught him though, huh?
18. It would have been even cooler if one of the vice cops looked like Don Johnson.
19. I may have a new job. Had one interview that went well and asked for references and have another interview tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

See, there really isn't a whole lot to tell from the last two months. What can I say, I'm still just as boring as ever. Hope you've enjoyed this rant. Until next year....

6:40 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


 
This page is powered by Blogger.


visitors since December 18, 2001